WE BELIEVE IN BC VAULT'S SECURITY
Each and every BC Vault ships pre-loaded with a private key, encrypted the exact same way as every other wallet on the device. This private key corresponds to a public address that owns 1.0 BTC. If you break the encryption on it, its yours!
This is a representation of the worst case scenario: an attacker obtains your device or backup. Even armed with all of this information, the attacker will still have an incredibly hard time doing anything with this or any other reasonably-passworded private key. This is in stark contrast to BIP44/38 based hardware wallets that CANNOT encrypt their backups. BC Vault is the first commercially available multi-crypto wallet offering SECURE BACKUPS.
Why BC Vault?
Major advantages over standard software-based wallets are:
- Private keys are encrypted and store in a state of the art storage medium Ferroelectric RAM
- Immune to computer viruses and hackers that can steal from software wallets
- Can be actively used securely and quickly, as opposed to a paper wallet which must be imported to untrusted hardware at some point
- Also usable as U2F authentication token (authentication for web services as Facebook and others)
- Encrypted Micro SD card backup
- Easy to use QR code paper vault backup (as last resort)
- CE and RoHS certification
hardware blockchain wallet
BC VAULT is the most secure type of cryptocurrency vault which stores the user’s private keys on a secure hardware device.
View your cryptocurrencies at a glance and make transfers quickly and securely
One for all
BC VAULT is the only cryptocurrency hardware wallet on the market that supports sending, receiving and managing all your different funds in one application and on one device.
BC VAULT gives you the possibility to store more than 2000 different (anonymous) Vaults, each encrypted with different passcode.
Support for different browsers
IE 11+ (all new versions)
Large display for ease of use
128×64 pixel display
Multiple currency support
Already supported are all major coins, with many more to be available on release.
Two factor authentications with existing online services as Google, Dropbox, Facebook, GitHub… for more security.
Your private keys are backed up encrypted as printed QR codes and on Micro SD card.
Each initiated transaction from the desktop application has to be approved on the device itself. All transaction details can be seen clearly on the OLED for confirmation.
We provide tamper evident packaging and sell only through authorized resellers.