BC Vault hardware wallets have been empowered with Changelly’s premier swapping solution, providing access to instant crypto-to-crypto exchanges of over 100 available digital assets.
From now on, all existing and future BC Vault cold wallet owners will be able to enjoy instant transactions at fixed and floating rates. It shouldn’t take more than 10 minutes for crypto to arrive in the wallet of your choice. This API integration, together with BC Vault’s advanced security system that is aimed at protecting user funds from all types of illegal activities, will solidify the company’s leading position on the market.
Let’s take a deeper look at how the magic is done!
How to exchange cryptocurrencies inside your BC Vault wallet?
Everything is done within the wallet, so you don’t have to leave the application. The funds will go directly from one of your BC Vault wallets to another (you can also choose another wallet as a destination).
1. Make sure you are using BC Vault firmware and application v1.4 or later.
2. Go to the wallet that you will use to exchange your funds.
3. Click on the “Exchange” icon.
4. Select the destination currency and fixed or floating rate (look down below for an explanation of what these are) and click “Next”.
5. Next, select the destination BC Vault wallet or type/paste an external wallet address. If you click on the “To” field you will see a list of your available destination currency wallets and you can simply select one.
Type in the amount you want to exchange (please note that there is a minimum amount) or use the “Convert all” slider and then click “Next”.
6. Enter your source wallet password.
7. You will be shown the transaction confirmation screen, make sure all details are correct. Then, tick the box that states you have read and understood Changelly’s Terms and Conditions and click “Confirm”.
Please note that the exchange rate is only valid for a set time (Offer Valid Until).
8. The transaction will be sent to the BC Vault device and the “Device action required” screen will once again display all transaction details:
9. Please check all the details on the BC Vault device screen.
BC Vault will check each transaction for a proper security certificate signature to prevent any fraudulent impersonations: and display:
Verified Exchange by changelly.com
If everything is OK scroll down to the bottom of the page and select and click “Confirm”.
10. Enter your source wallet PIN and the exchange transaction will be executed.
Note: Transactions can take from under a minute to more than 30 minutes due to blockchain processing times. This depends on which currency you are exchanging.
11. You will be able to see the transaction details inside your source and destination wallet under “Transaction list”:
That’s it for today! Hope, you’ll find this article useful, and enjoy the smoothest swapping with Changelly and BC Vault!
This tutorial was first published by ANNEKE MUIS at Changelly.com and was titled BC Vault Guide: How to Exchange Crypto Inside Your Hardware Wallet. It is available here: