Release notes 1.2.1
BC Vault 1.2.1 has been released. This release is accompanied by a new firmware release as per usual.
The web daemon included with BC Vault is now configurable and will automatically starts on install. This will allow 3rd parties to integrate BC Vault functionality into their webpages.
- Daemon Web3 Ethereum support
- A brand new installer experience on OS X and Windows.
- The ability to name your backups.
- This is the initial Linux release! If you experience any issues using BC Vault on Linux please let us know at email@example.com.
- Technical improvements that allow BC Vault to be used to sign blockchain messages.
- Many “under the hood” improvements and fixes.