BC Vault KEY Features
Upgrade to the most secure crypto wallet.
The first seedless self-custodial hardware wallet immune to seed phrase hacks
BC Vault stands out from other crypto hardware wallets due to its exceptional safety features and comprehensive set of functions, making it an ideal solution for anyone in the crypto investment space, whether they are a beginner, an experienced trader, or an institutional provider of custodial services.
Buy Bitcoin and Crypto on BC Vault
Buying crypto has never been easier or safer than with BC Vault. You can purchase popular assets like Bitcoin, Ethereum (ETH), and USD Coin (USDC) using a variety of payment options, including Apple Pay, credit cards (Visa and Mastercard), bank transfers (SEPA and Swift), and debit cards (Maestro) via our trusted partners Wyre and Coinify. Our streamlined buying process and top-notch security measures ensure a worry-free experience for all users.
Swap and Trade one crypto for another
Experience hassle-free crypto trading anytime and anywhere with your BC Vault wallet. With just a few taps, you can trade across multiple blockchains and enjoy some of the best rates for dozens of cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin and Ethereum. Our partnership with Changelly, the world’s leading crypto exchange platform, provides the power behind our seamless and secure trading experience. Whether you’re a seasoned trader or new to the world of crypto, BC Vault makes it easy to buy and sell with confidence.
Use multiple Chains
Unlike other crypto wallets that support only a single blockchain such as ETH or BTC, BC Vault is the ultimate destination for everything crypto. Our multichain wallet is designed to accommodate every type of user, whether you’re a Bitcoin maximalist, an Ethereum enthusiast, or prefer to invest in altcoins like Shiba Inu (SHIB). With support for hundreds of multi-chain assets, you’ll have access to millions of coins and tokens. From Bitcoin to Ethereum, Dogecoin (DOGE) to USDC, you can easily send/receive a wide range of assets on BC Vault. Our mission is to make crypto trading and investing accessible to everyone, regardless of experience level or preference.
Keep your NFT's SAFE for years to come
When it comes to non-custodial wallets for NFTs and cryptocurrencies, BC Vault is the safest and most secure option available. Say goodbye to the long and complicated mnemonic seed phrases of traditional wallets and trust in our advanced technology for generating and protecting private keys. Our private keys are encrypted and stored in state-of-the-art Ferroelectric RAM (FeRAM), a storage medium that offers exceptional retention rates of up to 200 years. With BC Vault, you can rest easy knowing that your assets are always protected by the latest security measures.
Your Secure Bridge to Web3
Connect to a world of decentralised apps (dApps) with BC Vault and WalletConnect. Whether you’re trading on Uniswap, exploring NFTs on OpenSea, earning yield through Lido, or gaming in The Sandbox, WalletConnect provides a secure ‘magic’ bridge to the infinite cosmos of Web3. By using WalletConnect with BC Vault, you can connect to dApps with confidence and experience the ultimate in decentralized, secure connectivity.
Major advantages over standard software-based wallets are:
- immune to computer viruses and hackers that can steal from software wallets,
- usable as an U2F authentication token,
- encrypted Micro SD card backup,
easy to use encrypted QR code paper vault backup.
we have more features than any other Crypto wallet...
- Safe backup
Your private keys are backed up encrypted as printed QR codes and on a Micro SD card.
- Safe transactions
Each initiated transaction from the desktop application has to be approved on the device itself. All transaction details can be seen clearly on the OLED for confirmation.
- Desktop application
User-friendly Windows, Linux and MacOS desktop applications which give you an overview of all your transactions and actions in one place.
Two factor authentication with existing online services such as Google, Dropbox, Facebook, GitHub, etc. for more security.
- Tamper evident packaging
We provide tamper evident packaging and sell only through authorized resellers.
- CE marking and warranty
Manufactured in conformity with all EEA regulations and backed by a 24 month warranty.
- Different Vaults
BC VAULT gives you the possibility to store up to 2000 different anonymous Vaults, each encrypted with a different passcode.
- Wide browser support
Firefox 52+, Chrome 50+, Opera 51+, Safari 11+, IE 11+ (all new versions).
- Large display for ease of use
2.42-inch OLED display.
- Secure Storage
Your funds are stored offline in cold storage to prevent cyber-attacks. We employ advanced encryption measures to make sure your crypto vaults are completely secure.
Why BC Vault
- BC Vault features multi-language support. These languages include German, Chinese, Slovenian, and English.
- BC Vault has a wallet delete feature to further confirm its spot as the most secure option.
- Ability to copy your private key between blockchain networks on the device.
- Straight forward, intuitive interface, contributing to the desired user experience synonymous with the wallet.
- Fast onboarding process.
- Each wallet can have its specific password and pins.
- The BC Vault offers the most secure way to store your NFTs. It secures all relevant data on the app and can help send your assets out securely when necessary.
- BC Vault has full integrated WalletConnect support, you can connect with several wallets like TrustWallet, Metamask, MyEtherWallet as well as DeFi applications and websites such as Uniswap Exchange, Opensea NFT Store, and several others.
- BC Vault supports millions of coins and tokens in ONE native desktop application.
- Supports left hand and right hand users (this means touchpad and display will work correctly if you turn the device 180 degrees)
- Fully encrypted and free backups.
- In-application crypto swapping and trading
- Completely transparent support for different wallet address formats (as BTC SegWit, Legacy…).
- Hide wallet functionality.
- BC Vault warns you before you spend any excessive amount on a transaction.
- Without unique chip serial numbers – BC Vault contains no serial or numbers; we know nothing about you.
- BC Vault uses dual flash which protects the firmware even in the case of power or connection loss.
- Existing Solutions Based On The Web3 Library Can effortlessly add support for BC Vault.
- BC Vault Enables You Also To Delete Certain Wallets That you do not want to keep on your device. This will securely erase their private keys and all traces of them in the FeRAM.